CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Well, Mike's not back yet, it's 9:15 a.m. Valerie told Kayla where he was; she hates being lied to, so she couldn't lie to Kayla. Which made me look kind of bad since I hadn't said anything yet. I was going to tell her, but Valerie did before me. Valerie was kind of mad at Mike for putting her in that position, and I was too. Kayla said she thought it was probably something like that. I can see how Kayla and Miles get impatient with Mike-he's so into creating drama. Why should he not want people to know where he is? I can understand why he wants some time to himself, though. Maybe sometime the three of us could go in on a hotel room or something. That way, Miles & Kayla and Dylan could have some alone time.

0 comments: