CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dishes and More





My DIL was in a bad mood this morning. I had loaded the dishes in the dishwasher, but she didn't like the way I did it, so she threw a bunch of them into the sink and re-did it her way. So after she left, I took a picture of her way, so the next time, I would have proof that I did it her way. (There are plastic things in the bottom, and she told me before not to put plastics in the bottom.) Not easy living with a DIL who doesn't really do anything but complain about how someone else does things.


Mike was watching the girls again today, and we were playing some Beatle songs. Dylan and Aja started dancing, and they looked SO cute!!!


I think "Prudence" was playing. I also got a short video of them. As soon as I figure out how to post a movie, I'll do that too.

0 comments: