CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bad Day for Mike

Sarah started cheating on Mike a year ago last July, and they've been separated since about November. In May, he decided to be her "roommate" so he could be with the kids and it would be easier to pay child support when he was living with her. We all knew it was a mistake, but he wanted to try. But it only lasted a month and then Eric moved in, so Mike moved in with us. Valerie moved in with us until she could find a place of her own, so now our whole family is here. (I was invited to move in for $500 a month, so I was already here.)

Mike has taken care of his girls all week so far, and I thought he was getting stronger. He came into my room this morning and told me that when he gets a job and a place of his own, he's going to try for custody. He watches them most of the time, and when he doesn't, her family has them. And he buys the food for them when they're with us. But today, when Sarah came to pick them up, she was showing off her big new engagement ring. He said he's going to stay in a motel room tonight so he can be alone and get drunk. He promised me that was all he would do. I'm really worried.

0 comments: