CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

TAG YOU'RE IT

Tag, I'm It...7 Facts I saw this game on a message board. Here are the rules: each player must write 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog, you need to choose 5 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog. (If you don't have a blog, let me know, and I'll send you a link to blogspot, where my blog is. It's really easy and fun.

So now for my 7 things:

1. My first creative love was weaving potholders, writing, and crewel.
2. I fantasize about having one of my scrap layouts published. (It was more fun when I fantasized about men, but--see # 3.)
3. I' m a bona fide baby boomer who turned 60 this year.
4. I was a virgin on my wedding night, and sometimes I regret that, because I was really ignorant.
5. This year is my second time watching American Idol. (Shocking, huh?)
6. I love the Pacific Northwest, but I still have a lot of Midwest Girl in me.
7. I can't swim - I've been afraid of water all my life.

I'm tagging, JanTGrits, musicmom42kids, ladytw, jennifer, and aussiemum. TAG YOU"RE IT!!!! Hope I hear from them!

0 comments: