CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mike's back

He's back after a two-day bender, drank a whole bottle of whiskey, and he looks it. He looks like he really is ashamed of himself, which he should. Valerie isn't sure she wants to get an apartment with him, and i can't blame her. I was so hoping that they could help each other out, but now I don't know...

He's been spending most of the day out in Miles' garage sleeping in his recliner chair that is stored there. I don't know what he'll do tonight.

I took Dylan to the park today, and he was so darn cute! He went up to a little girl and asked if she wanted to play with him, and her mother just loved him! Then they were swinging, and Dylan was talking about caterpillars turning from crystals into butterflies, and telling stories about bears. The lady said I should take notes so I wouldn't forget. Haha, I didn't tell her about this blog, but it sure does make me feel good.

0 comments: