CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

New Computer




Last night, my son and DIL bought a new computer; it's so cool! (It should be; it cost around $2,000 - and they didn't even have to buy a printer or anything like that.) But it has a "medica center" - complete with a remote. Can you imagine - a remote for a computer? But they can burn their own CDs and play movies on it, so I guess they can use a remote. It's got so many other features, I can't imagine. (I'm SO jealous!!!)

The bottom picture shows them putting it together last night. (Dylan was helping.) It's always so much fun to get a new computer, and this one is a BEAUT!!!

The top picture shows Kayla and Dylan playing with their new toy. I wanted to have that picture merged with this paragraph, but it went up on top. If anybody out there can tell me how to fix that, I sure would be grateful...!




0 comments: