CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

After the park



AFTER we got back from the park, the kids were hot and cranky, so Mike got out the sprinklers so they could run through them. The whole procedure, which included finding the sprinklers, setting them up, then moving them to a better location, then finding the girls' bathing suits, putting them on, etc., took about half an hour. The girls spent 5 minutes under the sprinklers and then whined they were cold and needed to go inside. Mike looked at me and said, "mom, why did I have kids?"


After Mike gave the kids all "power showers" I helped Aja decorate a container to put her tooth in for the tooth fairy. She's done crafts with me since she was 3, and I hope that crafts always keep us close. She really has an artistic talent, I think. Then Dylan watched as she put the tooth in the decorated tupperware container and they all got ready for bed. (The girls were spending the night tonight.)





0 comments: