CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

That's my little grandson Dylan. He's waiting for his dad to help him play with some Snap & Pops out on the patio with his dad and Uncle Mike. Dylan is so cute. He's 3 years old, and today I told him the story of how we picked him out at the Grandson Store. I said we looked at a red-haired boy with freckles, and he was kinda cute, and there was also a brown-haired boy with blue eyes that wasn't too bad. Dylan's eyes got really big and he asked, "Really?" And I continued that those boys were cute, but then we got to this blonde, brown-eyed boy with dimples and a really cute, mischevious smile, and we said, "THAT'S THE ONE WE WANT!" Now, Dylan is 3 going on 4, and he's beginning to resist too much cuddling, but with that, he came to me and hugged me and said, "You make me so happy." That was a very good moment.



I've decided that one rule I'm going to have for all my posts is that if I say something bad, I have to also say something good. Otherwise, it'll get too boring.



Last night, I was working on a challenge from my scrapbook club. I did a magazine cover layout. It's supposed to look like the cover of People magazine. Here it is:

Well, maybe not. I can't seem to put up more than one image to a post.

0 comments: