CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valerie and Me

This is the photo Valerie and I had taken at Sears the same time we had our group photo. It's terrible of me, I really look old and fat. But Valerie looks pretty, doesn't she? I sent a copy to Rick, and he said it was a good picture, but I think he was just being nice. And last night, he signed off without saying anything. I hate it when he does that, I never know why - did he get booted? He had said earlier that he was going to go offline to do some searches, but I don't know why he signed off without saying anything. We've been getting along so good, I don't understand. Was he that turned off by my picture? Maybe I should ask him.

On the brighter side, I did lose almost 3 pounds back of the 6 pounds I gained in Florida. So I'm not going to let my depression send me into a tailspin. I've been depressed ever since I got back from Florida, and this doesn't help.

Today, I don't have any money, but I'm going to at least go for a walk to get out of the house. And do some scrapping, I need to do one layout a day to meet my quota. Scrapping always helps me get over the blues.

0 comments: