CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Well, I made it back! I'm feeling kind of sad, because it was so nice to be with my family. I got to spend a lot of time with them, and it's so nice and laid-back in Florida. Dad is feeling so much better, and I got to know my half-brother Donnie a lot better. This picture is the family picture we had taken while we were there. I'm so glad we got it done, and dad and Carla paid for it all - which we hadn't planned on, but it was so nice of them.

One thing I'm going to try to do now is try to make myself get out more, instead of staying in the house all the time. So every morning, I'm going to post to my blog and make a plan to do something - even it's only to go to the store or take Dylan to the park.

Today, I'll start out with going to the store.

0 comments: