CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Back on Track

Well, I lost a couple more of my Florida pounds! I went for a walk and stuck to the Spark diet, so that did the trick! I'm almost back to what I was when I left for Florida. If I'm lucky and work really hard, maybe I'll get to my January weight goal!

Mike is supposed to bring the girls over today. I have some stuff from Florida for them and also Lynzi's birthday presents from Valerie and me. I'm thinking of asking him if I can go home with him and spend the night. I'd like to get away for the night. I don't understand why Rick kind of "shuts down" on me at times, but I guess it's one of those things I have to just take. He's done this a few times before,so maybe it's just something in him. I just have to hope he's not falling out of love with me. I love him, and it would hurt so much to lose him. Even though we've never met in real life.

Miles and Kayla asked me to stay, rent-free, so I'm going to try it for awhile. But if we start fighting again, I'll still leave. If they had to pay a babysitter, it would be more than the rent I was paying, so I think I'm earning my keep. But I'm not going to spend the last years of my life miserable. I'm going to try to make some changes. Kayla's right about me making a hermit of myself, maybe that's why she doesn't respect me. So I'm going to try to spend the night at Mike's once in awhile to have time with the girls. When Kayla is around, everything is controlled by her, and I want to feel comfortable with the girls. They're growing up, and I want to know them as well as I do Dylan. Also, if I keep more active, maybe I won't be so prone to "suffocate" Rick.

0 comments: