CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Is she going to turn Dylan against me?

Kayla came in and told me I should have told her when my bathroom gets so bad, she would clean it for me. I told her I thought something was wrong with the toilet, that it might be leaking, and she said, no, there's urine on the floor, maybe Dylan has been missing the toilet. She said she's too embarassed to have the housekeeper clean it. I said I would do it, but she said, no, I couldn't get on my hands and knees to clean it. So I said, okay. She said, well, don't get - and and I said, I don't know what else to say. So she left the room.

Right after that, Dylan came to me and told me not to be mean to his mom. I asked him why he thought I was mean to her, and he told me she told him I was. I don't know what to do!

0 comments: