CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

And So It Begins

I was getting out of the shower and I heard Kayla screaming at Miles. She said she wants to be "Kayla" not "Miles' wife." She said, "don't you think I could get my f***ing degree without your help? Miles said, "it's not like that, honey." Then she was yelling at Miles for not having his driver's license. (He has epilepsy and has been approved by the doctor for driving, but he's been afraid to do it, because his first seizure was when he was driving a golf cart and lost control of it.) Kayla says she doesn't want to teach him, so he needs to man up and get someone else to teach him. I know Carol would teach him - there's any number of people who would. Carol says he needs to learn to drive so he can take the car away from her. Since she wants to do everything on her own, let her get a car on her own. Kayla also yelled at Miles that she wants to see her family more than once a year. He said, well, do it. Her family won't come to see her, that's not Miles' fault.

I'm hiding in my room but I need to vent here so I won't say anything out there. No wonder she's been so horrible to live with, she's been wanting to be free. Sarah had breakfast with her yesterday and tried to tell her what a mistake she'll be making, but Kayla wouldn't listen. I think she's made up her mind. It's going to be awful.

0 comments: