CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two Days Left


Well, my vacation is almost over. I've really enjoyed spending my time with Dad and Carla and seeing my sister and her kids. The weather has been relatively cool (60 degrees) the past couple of days, but that's okay. I spent time scrapbooking with Carla and preparing for dad's party - poor Carla got sick and barely was able to be there. I really felt bad for her. And the party was a real hit. Tonight, we went to the Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant.
I'll be glad to get back home, though. I miss my family and it'll be nice to see them again - especially the grandkids. I got a call from Miles and he said Dylan came home with headlice. So Kayla shaved his head and then had to do all the stuff to get rid of it. Sure glad I missed that! I hate for Dylan's head to have to be shaved, but his hair is so thin and blonde, it was probably the easiest way to get rid of it.

0 comments: