CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back Home



This is a view from the car on the way to the airport. It's the bridge over Tampa Bay. It's so cool, water on both sides, but it seems like a regular road. Just water instead of grass. Wish the picture was better, darn it.


I got home yesterday (Thursday), and I still feel like I'm on Florida time. I was so sleepy, I went to bed at 10 p.m. (1 a.m. Florida time) but kept waking up. So here I am, writing on my blog. YAWNNNNN....

Here's a picture of a layout I did about dad. We put it in a shadowbox and featured it on the living room table with all his cards during the party.

When I got home, Miles & Kayla were both at work, but Kayla left a really nice welcome home note to me, saying I had really been missed. It really made me feel good--I was hoping they would miss me and realize that I did a lot more around here than they realized.

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

What a beautiful LO . I am so glad that you had fun and arrived home safely.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Welcome home Linda! What a beautiful layout of your Dad.

Christie said...

It's alway nice to be home. I really like your layout. Glad your family let you know how much you were missed. It's important to feel needed.