CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday

Kayla was on a rampage last night. Gotta get out of here after Miles leaves for work.

Didn't get out fast enough. She made some comment to Miles about "If we hadn't bought a house, we could be living alone." And so I asked her if she wanted me to move out. And she looked really shocked, like how could I think such a thing? But I reminded her about how she told everyone I would be homeless if it weren't for her. And I told her about how I hated the way she was ranting and raving last night, and how I actually took a picture of how she loads the dishwasher. She said that was retarded. She said if she wanted me out, she would say she wanted me out. Once again, she acts so innocent and surprised.

I called Carol and we went to the DMV and I finally got my Oregon ID. Now I'll be able to get a new social security card. And I had a chance to vent everything to Carol. When I got back, Kayla apologized, and she said something like "everyone says I've been too hard on you." So we've been getting along better for awhile, but I really don't know how long it will last.

0 comments: