CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Day After

Today was so hot, I was just miserable. Mike decided to move into his estranged wife's grandma's house for awhile. He said he couldn't stay here where everyone was drinking. And Valerie is seriously looking for her own apartment. Kayla has made her so miserable-and I may ask her if I could join her. I'm only 60 years old, why should I spend time being miserable?

FLYLADY 7/5/07



MORNING ROUTINE:



1. Get up and weigh 235.5.

2. Shower and get dressed to lace up shoes, fix your hair and face 9 a.m.

3. While you are in the bathroom Swish and Swipe 9:30 a.m.

4. Empty dishwasher to start your day Kayla did this - complained that no one else can load a dishwasher.

7. Eat something good for you and take your medicine and vitamins Ate leftover potato salad and hamburger from yesterday.

8. Drink your water. 10 a.m.,



FLYLADY MISSION:




We are heading into the Entrance area of your home today. Let's graball those shoes, books and jackets that seem to pile up right by thefront door and put them away. In my house, no one ever drops theirthings there, they get up and walk there all by themselves! LOL!Grab these things and set your timer. I bet you can do this in lessthan 15 minutes

0 comments: