CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

LindaRuth's Excellent Adventure


One of the teams in SparkPeople has issued a challenge to scrap your weight loss. The idea is to take a picture of yourself every month and scrap your weight and how you did that month, why you did that month, and etc. I'm going to try it, I just hope I can make it more than a two-page scrapbook. I usually only last a couple of months on a scrapbook. Sigh...
Here's my first picture (My Before)


2 comments:

Christie said...

Hi linda! Miss you over at SJ. Hope things are going well. Oh and you are now tagged. check out my blog.

jen t. said...

hi! goodluck on your weightloss! you have been holiday tagged! more details at my blog http://jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com
have a great day! jen t.