CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Tree 2007


Here's our Christmas Tree. It's indoors, believe it or not, not a very good picture. It's really a lovely tree, all blue lights and silver ornaments. But in my heart of hearts, I really prefer colored twinkle lights with different ornaments from years before. But since I live with my son and DIL now, it's their choice and their tradition. And I've noticed that my son's generation seems to prefer this type of tree. Has anybody out there in blogland got any opinions? I'd love to hear them.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Very pretty! MY DH actually ADORES blue lights too..but I won't give in. Everyone has their own preference! Enjoy your tree!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I think your tree is wonderful..

Amy said...

I'd have to say I like the look of both... so I have both. I love my family tree for the nostalgia and the designer trees look beautiful and more cohesive, if that makes sense. I just posted mine over on my blog.

Christie said...

Linda I totally agree with you. I love the traditional part of Christmas. My new tree has clear lights, but it's still the same type of look. I've always had this thing about not having blue Christmas decorations, because it's not a Christmas color.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Blue is a very subtle Christmas color. Very romantic and relaxing to be in the room with all the lights off. It's very pretty!