CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Five Things on my To Do List for Today:

1. Take my grandaughters to the park.
2. Get back with Flylady--I've been a bad girl lately!
3. Laundry.
4. Clean out fridge.
5. Help my son get through tonight (his ex-wife is getting married today.)

Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. Cheese
2. Popcorn
3. Sour Cream & Cheddar potato chips.
4. Ice Cream.
5. Popcycles.

Five songs I know the lyrics to:

1. Take it Easy by the Eagles.
2. Theme to Sponge-Bob Squarepants.
3. Witchy Woman by the Eagles.
4. You are My Sunshine (My grandma sang it to me, and I sang it to my children and grandchildren)
5. I Saw Her Standing There by the Beatles.

Five of my bad habits:

1. Procrastination.
2. I like to drink wine a teensy little more than it's healthy for me.
3. Too much time surfing the net.
4. Very disorganized.
5. I don't exercise as much as I should.

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off my debts.
2. Pay off my children's debts.
3. Buy myself a house.
4. Give money to my kids so they could buy a house.
5. Travel.

Five things I will never wear again:

1. Revealing clothes (there's too much of me to reveal!)
2. High heels (my feet & back won't allow it)
3. Anything that makes me feel ugly.
4. Horn-rimmed glasses.
5. Anything torn or stained.

Five of my favorite toys:

1. My computer.
2. My camera.
3. My DVR.
4. My scrap punches.
5. My scrap distressing ink.

NOW I TAG THESE PEOPLE TO ANSWER THE SAME:

1. Fred
2. My sister Judy
3. My daughter Valerie.
4. JanTGrits
5. bluegumsmith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five Things on my To Do List for Today:

1. Clean up all my crap
2. Go over my budget
3. choose a photo to submit for contest
4. prepare for tomorrow
5. screw around on my computer

Five Snacks I enjoy:

1. Cheese
2. chocolate
3. cheeze its
4. pickles
5. gold fish crackers

Five songs I know the lyrics to:

1. "I've been delivered" by the Wallflowers
2. "Days of Wonder" by the Wallflowers
3. "Three Marlenas" by The wallflowers
4. "Miss Misery" by Elliott Smith
5. "Seven Deadly Sins" by Flogging Molly

Five of my bad habits:

1. Procrastination
2. grinding my teeth
3. spacing out... when i should be paying attention
4. freaking out
5. being disorganized

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off my debts
2. Buy my mother a house
3. Buy my brothers a house
4. Take care of my family
5. Travel.

Five things I will never wear again:

1. Thong, they're fuckin' uncomfortable
2. make up that I'm allergic to, which is a lot
3. blouses, i mean sometimes i have to, but they're so uncomfortable
4. glasses that fall down
5. um, nothing that doesn't represent my personality

Five of my favorite toys:

1. My theater make up
2. My camera
3. My computer
4. My guitar
5. My piano

Gabrielle said...

I love the teensy wine part! HAHAHA! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be right on this in the AM! Jan

chenguna said...

Hi Grannie thanks for answering the questions and I am glad you are around again. Luv reading your stuff. Have a great day!