CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Quiz

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do: Just copy this entire blog entry and paste it into a new post on your blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. A friend of mine, Jenni, posted it on her blog and suggested people put it in their blogs.

Here we go...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper - it's so much more Christmassy.

2. Real tree or artificial? I prefer real, but I'm living with my DIL, and she has a fake tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? I don't know, this is my first Christmas with my DIL and she hasn't put it up yet. I used to put up my real tree a week or two after the first of December.

4. When do you take the tree down? I used to take it down New Year's Day.

5. Do you like eggnog? Not really - and I HATE fruitcake!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was about 9 or 10 I got a weaving set. I made potholders and sold them around the neighborhood two for 25cents.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My father. He is so dang hard! What do you get for an 80-year-old?

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I think the worst present I got turned out to be one of my favorite. My mom and dad gave all their kids a framed picture of themselves. I thought it was so boring, but now I treasure it.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Homemade cards in the mail. I don't do too many of them, because I'm not too good at cards, but I do like to mail them out to a few people.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Dickens' Christmas Carol.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I have the money, sometime in December.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I once recycled a fruitcake!.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Dinner!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I think I prefer colored, but clear lights are pretty too.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Hmm, let's see: Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen... nope, guess not. Sigh.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We used to always have an Angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, and the rest on Christmas morning. Don't know how my DIL will do it.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Can't really think of anything.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Watching the kids open their presents -- and finding something special for someone that they really like.---LOVE IT!!!WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL & JOYOUS CHRISTMAS!!!! Hope to read your "list" soon!!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Great list!!! And I LOVE that you recycled a fruitcake...oh my word! That's hilarious!

Unknown said...

oh..I agree on the fruitcake!!

Christie said...

Ok Linda I have my list up!