CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Halfway to my First Goal

I'm doing a scrapbook of my weight loss, and in this layout I show my "before" picture of November 2008, when I weighed 239 pounds. The "after" picture is May 1, weighing 207 pounds, a loss of 32 pounds. I'm hoping to get down to 199 by the end of May. My first goal is to lose 60 pounds, which would be 179. After that - well, I'd actually like to lose another 50, but first I'm just going after the 60. The thing that I'm proudest of is that I was going through a breakup and usually that's when I give up and go to the fridge and the wine bottle for comfort. But not this time! I'm determined to show that I'm stronger than that - I will NOT let a man sabotage my health again!

1 comments:

MiniCooper452 said...

LINDA!!! The layout is fantastic! You look maaaavalous daaahling. What a fun way to chronicle your journey. Congrats!
Keep it up. Carla