CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Love Life


This is a layout I did for my Family Moments Album, one of Lisa Bearnson's products. The journaling on the pocket in the left describes the pictures on the right - dad and me in 1998, thelast time I visited him; myself with Tom and Bill and Judy and Sally in the early 1980s; and mom and dad together in 1998. They were watching one of Nick's football games, one of their favorite things to do. I just realized I shouldn't have titled it Love Life -- it probably sends a meaning that i didn't mean. I meant you should love life, not about a lovelife. I'll have to think of some way to alter the title...

3 comments:

Kay aka kdedid said...

I think it is pretty obvious it is about family. I wouldn't change a thing. You have the "Our family" phrase over the tag. It is beautiful. Nice happy memories.

Michele said...

If you really wanted to change it you could either put "my" or "in" or "for" between love and life. Then it would read Love my Life or Love in Life or Love for Life. Either way the LO is great!

DGirlLV said...

I'm not sure I would change anything either. It is about family and the title just says that you love life. Great pictures, great layout.