CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Birthday party picture

Finally got some pictures of my grandaughter's 6th birthday. Here she is hugging Dylan, my 4-year-old grandson. She's wearing one of her presents - a ballerina outfit. I think her mom is thinking of giving her ballerina lessons - hope so, anyway. I found out Aja (my grandaughter) is having to change schools because her mother is moving to another town, so she'll have to change schools when she only started kindergarten a couple weeks ago. I hope her mother will settle down now. She has moved my granddaughters I don't know how many times ever since s he and my son separated. Their divorce became effective a few weeks ago. I[m hoping my son is over her, because she hurt him so much. Anyway, don't they look cute together?